- International outbound Sales Process
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Working from customer lists and/or databases, making outbound follow-up calls to client’s existing customers or prospects to qualify leads and sell products and service contracts.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns
- Emphasize features and benefits of represented products/services, provide accurate quotes, and determine appropriate escalation points to provide solutions to customer issues.
- Requirements and skills
- English language proficiency is a must
- Willingness to work in Night shift (USA shift 9 AM – 5:30 PM EST)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fast learner and passion for sales
Job Type: Full-time 5 Working Days (Monday – Friday)
Drop your updated CV to email@example.com