Must have at least 5 to 7 years of experience in React JS development.
- Excellent understanding of React JS (tracking to the latest version).
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience in working with 3rd Party libraries and APIs. Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience in branching and merging of source code using distributed source code versioning tools such as Git.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Understanding of Software Engineering with practice in at least one project.
- Ability to contribute in medium to complex tasks independently.
- Proficient in Problem Solving, Data Structures and Algorithms. Exposure to Design Principles and ability to understand Design Specifications independently.
- Ability to accept and respond to production issues and coordinate with stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and address technical challenges.
- A passion for staying up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in front-end development.
- Good understanding of SDLC.
- Familiarity with Python frameworks and tools would be advantageous.
Master Of Comp. Applications, Master of Science (Technology), Bachelor of Engineering.