Experience : 6 to 9 years
- Design and develop new features according to product functional specification and design requirements. Interact with the lead architects/head and understand/document technical requirements.
- Develop unit test cases and assist the testing team in integration testing.
- React proactively to bugs and errors identified by the testing team, provide timely fixes.
- Provide status updates on a regular basis to the Reporting Manager.
- Provide technical support during implementation efforts, working with technical team members and with business users as required to provide troubleshooting and solutions to technical issues.
- Train and guide junior developers.
- Independently present their work to the internal/external teams during product demos.\
- Must have experience in Java 8 or higher version Must have experience of Spring boot, Spring MVC, Spring Microservices, Hibernate, JPA frameworks
- Must have experience of MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB databases.
- Must have experience of Tomcat server
- Must have experience of Eclipse, STS IDEs
- Must have experience of Postman, SOAPUI, Maven.
- Experience in Web and WebServices (REST & SOAP APIs) development Experience in Unit Testing (JUnit) and Web Driven Testing Knowledge required for version control systems like – Bit Bucket, VSS, GIT etc.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and SCRUM framework Strong debugging, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with design patterns Ability to work independently and in a team environment effectively with minimum supervision, and take ownership.
- Ability to interact positively and effectively with employees at all levels within the organization.
Nice to have