Job type: (On-Site) Full-time
Working time: 10 AM to 7 PM (Monday to Friday)
- Developing new business opportunities by identifying potential clients and building relationships with them.
- Negotiating contracts with clients to secure new business deals or to amend existing contracts as needed
- Developing marketing strategies to promote products or services to specific audiences
- Coordinating with internal departments to ensure projects are completed on time
- Creating proposals for new project or services that meet the needs of clients
- Negotiate and close deals that result in long-term, mutually beneficial relationships
- Develop and deliver presentations and proposals to prospective customers
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop go-to-market strategies and product positioning
- Monitor industry trends and competitive landscape to identify new business opportunities
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Minimum 6 months experience in IT, business development, or related field
- Experience in the website and application building industry is given more preference.
- Experience with CRM software.
- Proven track record of achieving targets
- Experience developing and executing sales strategies
- Strong understanding of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team